Share a wonderful family break in Barnstaple
The North Devon coast is a heaven for family breaks.
There's the amazing golden beaches at Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Croyde, plus Exmoor National Park and many exciting family attractions, including theme parks such as The Milky Way and The Big Sheep.
The Barnstaple Hotel is right next door to a 10 pin bowling alley and skating rink, whilst nearby you can enjoy horse riding, fishing, surfing, cycling and walking on the Tarka Trail.
Family breaks for a family of 4 from just £121 per night
Your family break will include;
- Bed and Breakfast for all 4 family members
- Family accommodation - we have a variety of rooms to suit your family needs
- Kids Club - Kids stay for just £12.50 per night which includes FREE breakfast and dinner (main course)* PLUS Free soft drinks and more
- Free use of Leisure Facilities including a heated indoor and outdoor pool.
- Discounts to local attractions - meaning North Devon is perfect whether you are visiting in the Summer or Winter.
*Children dine free when dining with parents in Heanton Bar or Brasserie Restaurant. Children aged 13-16 years pay for meals as taken. A family of 4 consists of 2 adults and 2 children (Aged 3-12 yrs) staying in a Garden Court Room during winter.