By proceeding with your booking at The Barnstaple Hotel, you are accepting all terms and conditions herein.
For our Hotel Accessibility Guide, please Click Here.
We offer a range of packages and pricing, our packages and pricing will fluctuate depending on availability and demand at any given time.
All pricing can change without notice and are subject to availability and are only inclusive of meals and service when stated, plus VAT at the current rate. All prices quoted on this website are non-commissionable.
Your price is guaranteed when the booking is confirmed with a confirmation number.
During seasonality, bank holidays, social events, conferences or exhibitions certain rates may not be available. Certain dates may be subject to a minimum length of stay. All rates are subject to availability.
Any cancellation, postponement or significant changes in arrangements must be confirmed in writing / by email.
1- 3 Bedrooms
- Free cancellation or postponement for bookings made by 3pm 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Full payment will be taken 48 hours prior to arrival. If cancellation occurs after this time the payment will not be refunded.
- Cancellations and postponements 15 days or more prior to arrival | Non-Refundable Deposit is retained, no further charges will be incurred.
- Cancellations 14 days or less prior to arrival | Full payment will be taken from the card held against the booking.
- Non-refundable Deposit due is £100 per room or 1st-night accommodation cost (whichever is the lowest amount), our reservations team will contact you to arrange this.
- The remaining balance and rooming list is due 14 days prior to arrival. Payment will be taken from the card held against the booking unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations and postponements 29 days or more prior to arrival | Non-refundable Deposit is retained, no further charges will be incurred.
- Cancellations and postponements 28 days or less prior to arrival | Full payment will be taken from the card against the booking.
- Non-refundable Deposit due is £100 per room or 1st-night accommodation cost (whichever is lowest amount), our reservations team will contact you to arrange this.
- The remaining balance and rooming list is due 28 days prior to arrival. Payment will be taken from the card held against the booking unless otherwise stated.
10 Bedrooms or more
- Please contact our groups department for terms and conditions on email@example.com or call 01271 340000.
Brend Collection has the right in some instances e.g. peak times, special occasions and special offers to have different terms and conditions. You will be informed upon booking and these will be written on the website.
Once at the hotel if you wish to cut your stay short, full accommodation charges will apply. Any person who does not cancel or does not turn up for their stay will be charged full accommodation charge.
•Cancellations for bookings on festive package is 3pm / 28 days prior to arrival .
•Deposit of £100 per person is due upon booking. This is non refundable and non transferrable.
•Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to arrival you will be sent a proforma invoice for full payment.
- We regret that rooms are not normally available until after 3.00 pm on the day of arrival.
- Guests are most welcome to arrive at the hotel beforehand, check-in and use the facilities.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11.00 am on the day of departure, however, as above; guests are most welcome to use the hotel's facilities after departure.
- The hotel has a large car park for which there is no charge. You are welcome to pull up at the front door to unload, but then we respectfully request that you find a parking space in the main car park.
- If you are a disabled badge holder and wish to reserve a space, please contact us prior to your stay.
- Accounts are to be settled fully on departure. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Cheques are accepted with bankers cheque guarantee card.
- If you wish your account to be sent on, please advise prior to your stay in order for credit facilities to be arranged. The management reserve the right to refuse credit to any guest. Any additional charges after settling your bill will be forwarded
- If any damage charges are incurred during your stay this will be charged to the debit or credit card used to secure your booking.
In order to comply with our insurance policy, we are required to advise our guests of the following rules.
- Lone Swimmers – Please advise reception if you are going to be swimming alone and approximately how long you will be.
- Children under 8 years or over 8 and non-competent swimmers - Must be accompanied in the water by an adult
- Children between 8 and 15 years – Must be supervised by an adult swimmer either on the poolside or in the water.
- Up to a maximum of 2 children under the age of 16 years to be supervised by a competent adult swimmer
- Never swim after a heavy meal or after consuming alcohol
- Other rules apply when using either of the swimming pools. For your safety, please read the literature provided at the hotel and observed the signs around the pool areas.
- Respectable dress is required throughout the hotel at all times.
- In conjunction with a new menu and style of service, on arrival, guests will be required to book a time to dine in the restaurant. This is to maximise the comfort and quality of service we provide. The restaurant management respectfully requests that booking times are kept to, however, should you wish to change your booking time at any point throughout your stay, the restaurant manager will be pleased to discuss this with you.
- Pets: We do not allow pets.
- Children aged 16 and under get free breakfast and dinner when dining with parents as part of the kids club, older children must pay for meals as taken.
- Guests must be aware that we cannot guarantee specific room numbers, however, we will keep your requirements as agreed.
Join us on our mission to reduce our carbon footprint. At The Barnstaple Hotel, we're passionate about protecting the environment which is why we've introduced new room servicing procedures that will help us to be more sustainable and reduce our environmental impact.
Rooms will be refreshed daily. (Fresh towels, bed made, new beverage box and toiletries)
Stays of 4 nights or more will be fully serviced halfway through your stay.
Should you require your room to be fully serviced please request at reception the evening before.
- Please note we are a busy function hotel there are times when there is a slight noise in rooms from disco or live music until 1 am.
- Bookings of more than 6 rooms is a group booking and different cancellation terms do apply.
- From the M5 Motorway, leave at Junction 27 and take the A361 towards Barnstaple.
- From Barnstaple, continue straight along the A361 towards Braunton.
- We are located half a mile from the town centre on Braunton road.
- On the left-hand side next to let's go Superbowl.
- All guest details will be kept on file for legal reasons.
- Guest's addresses will be used for mailing purposes unless otherwise requested.
- Address information will not be passed onto any other organisation but may be used by The Barnstaple Hotel or Brend Hotels Ltd. for marketing analysis purposes.
- If you have previously requested to be on our mailing list and do not wish to receive any further information, please contact us.