Sensational Summer Holidays - Bed & Breakfast from £57pppn
19th July to 2nd September 2019 | 3-night breaks
The summer holidays mean it's time to play in our outdoor pool, go to the beach and learn to surf, visit in-bloom gardens and exciting family attractions, and see quaint villages with photo-worthy views.
North Devon is a traditional and leading beach holiday destination, we can't wait for you to discover the area with us. Stays include everything you could need, and if you're bringing children, read on to see what we can offer...
Sensational summer holidays start from just £57 per person per night, which includes;
- A contemporary and stylish Signature Room
- Full English breakfasts in our Brasserie Restaurant
- Use of the heated outdoor pool
- Complete use of our heated indoor swimming pool, leisure and gym facilities
- Barnstaple Collection - exclusive benefits on food and drink in Barnstaple
- Discounts to North Devon attractions - saving you money on days out
Bonus: Add a luxury 3-course dinner for just £20 per person in our Brasserie Restaurant whilst booking.
Book today via our Reception Team on 01271 376221 or 'Book Now'...
Kids stay for £12.50
As part of our Kids Club package, children receive the below as standard. It's one of the great reasons that make us perfect for your summer family break.
Their stay includes:
- FREE soft drinks
- FREE ice cream tubs
- FREE ice poles
- EXCLUSIVE discounts to many local attractions
In addition to the above children aged 3-12 years will also receive:
- FREE breakfasts*
- FREE dinners* (main courses only)
Call us directly on 01271 376221 to arrange your family stay.
Terms and Conditions
All prices are per person per night. £57 price based on 2 people sharing a Signature Room for 3 nights or more between 19th July and 2nd September 2019 inclusive. Room upgrades available at additional cost, single supplements apply. Dinner prices are added on when booking, need to be added to booking before check-in. * Children's breakfast and dinner are included when dining with parents.